Need to connect 10 propo valve pairs? We just released Epec 3720 control unit which is specially optimized for hydraulic actuator control with a high amount of PWM outputs and feedback pins. Epec 3720 I/O interface is compatible with the previous Epec 2020 control unit and gives an easy upgrade possibility. Furthermore, Epec 3720 comes in the same rugged proven-in-use aluminum housing and reliable connectors. Have a look at the video where our Product Manager Kari Ahvenlampi briefly describes Epec 3720:
Check out more technical details below.
Epec 3720 key features:
- 16/32-bit microcontroller 100 MHz
- 1024 kbyte RAM memory for application variables
- 8 kbyte non-volatile FRAM memory for application parameters
- 24 PWM outputs, total 59 I/0-pins, capable of controlling 10 proportional pairs
- Operating temperature range -40…+85 °C
- CODESYS 2.3 programming
- Epec 3720 comes out with a new firmware version 1.170
This new firmware has several improvements for example related to pulse inputs and a new feature that makes it possible to remote customer application using the product’s BSL pin. Please check Epec Programming and Library manual and Technical Manuals for details.
Software version information
- Firmware version 1.170
- Software release packages:
Epec 3720 control unit is available with the following product codes:
- E30B3720-21 (2 A feedback, without internal CAN termination, for more information see Technical Manual)
- E30B3720-01 (1 A feedback, without internal CAN termination, for more information see Technical Manual)
- E30B3720-02 (1 A feedback, with internal CAN termination, for more information see Technical Manual)
Epec Customer Support, email@example.com
Please note that Epec has changed the visual design of the product label:
In the future, Epec 3720 and also Epec 3606,3610, 3724, 4602 and 5050 products will be delivered with this new look and without a product code. (Please note that this applies to Epec generic product labels. Customer specific labels will not change). Product E-code will be found on other product labels located on the side or bottom of the control unit.